Career politicians exist to serve themselves, not America and not YOU. They spend 80% of their time after election to get re-elected, and the remaining 20% on legislation to pay back those who funded their election. I will serve one-term, 100% for you, and I will push forward legislation for your long-term interests, not my re-election.