Defend the Bus. Defend the First Amendment.
The City of Cambridge is trying to censor our speech. Officials are demanding we remove the slogan, “Only A Real Indian Can Defeat The Fake Indian” from our campaign bus, or face a $300 per day fine. To protect our First Amendment rights, we have filed a federal lawsuit. Kindly contribute to support our lawsuit against the City of Cambridge and our fight to protect the Constitution.
[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s97XUk5YJM” autoplay=”yes” maxwidth=”1024″ parameters=”rel=0″ /]
By clicking on the “Submit” button above you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- I am making this contribution, knowingly and voluntarily, on a personal credit or debit card with my own personal funds, not with funds provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
To make a donation by mail, please send a check made out to “Shiva 4 Senate” to:
Shiva 4 Senate
701 Concord Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02138
Contributions or gifts to Shiva 4 Senate are not tax deductible.
An individual may contribute a maximum of $2,700 per election (the primary and general are separate elections). By submitting your contribution, you agree that the first $2,700 of your contribution is designated for the primary, and any additional amount up to $2,700 is designated for the general election.