Defend the Bus. Defend the First Amendment.
The City of Cambridge is trying to censor our speech. Officials are demanding we remove the slogan, “Only A Real Indian Can Defeat The Fake Indian” from our campaign bus, or face a $300 per day fine. To protect our First Amendment rights, we have filed a federal lawsuit. Kindly contribute to support our lawsuit against the City of Cambridge and our fight to protect the Constitution.
By clicking on the “Submit” button above you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- I am making this contribution, knowingly and voluntarily, on a personal credit or debit card with my own personal funds, not with funds provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
To make a donation by mail, please send a check made out to “Shiva 4 Senate” to:
Shiva 4 Senate
701 Concord Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02138
Contributions or gifts to Shiva 4 Senate are not tax deductible.
An individual may contribute a maximum of $2,700 per election (the primary and general are separate elections). By submitting your contribution, you agree that the first $2,700 of your contribution is designated for the primary, and any additional amount up to $2,700 is designated for the general election.