Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai
Lifelong Green Activist
Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, a life-long and committed green activist has dedicated his entire life to ensuring a more greener, compassionate and healthier world as as evidenced by these contributions:
- Creator of C.L.E.A.N. Food Certified, a global standard that values Safe, Organic, Non-GMO, High-Bioavailability, Nutrient Dense Foods. https://cleanfoodcertified.org/
- Exposing the lack of Safety Assessment Standards for genetically engineered foods (GMOs). http://integrativesystems.org/systems-biology-of-gmos/
- Founder of Systems Health, a discovery that provides an educational platform to integrate Eastern & Western medicine for preventative,personalized health and well-being. http://systemshealth.com/
- Inventor of CytoSolve®, a technology that eliminates the need for animaltesting in the creation of pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals and supplements. https://cytosolve.com/
- Inventor of Email. Email saves 1.8 million trees per day. http://inventorofemail.com/
Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai is a world-renowned scientist-technologist who:
- Holds four degrees in Engineering and the Sciences from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.)
- Holds his PhD from MIT in Biological Engineering and Systems Biology.
- Is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Has published in major peer-reviewed journals such as Nature Neuroscience, CELL Biophysical. IEEE, etc.
- Finalist for the Lemelson-MIT Award for Innovation.
- Winner of the White House contest for automatically categorizing President Clinton’s email.
- Nominated for the National Medal of Technology and Innovation (NMTI).
Fighter for Social Justice
Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai is a social justice warrior with a track record of:
- Fighting for equal access to higher education for minorities, women, blacks and poor whites.
- Fighting for campus food service workers’ rights to a fair and equitable wage.
- Forcing major universities such as MIT to divest from apartheid South Africa.
- Anti-War activism including as early as 2007 protesting U.S. involvement in Iraq.
- Exposing the deep-set corruption in India’s largest scientific institution, CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research).
- Fighting for the rights of artists and those with disabilities to gain access to modern technologies to ensure a level playing field.
- Being victorious on multiple occasions in defending the First Amendment, and ensuring truthful Free Speech on numerous occasions.